Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kiersten's First Birthday!

Can you believe that she is already one? We can't! This past year has flown by, but what a year it has been. We can't imagine our life without our little "Birdie" (Kiersten). She has been a great addition to our family, not to mention a great baby. And what a smile she can flash at you. Here are some pictures of her small birthday party we had for her. Enjoy the pictures!
Kiersten's First Birthday Cake!



She all of a sudden knew we were singing "Happy Birthday" to her, she sat back and took notice!

She is a "Major Cutie" even with frosting all over her face!

Aunt Kayla came to help me celebrate, along with some of my cousins - Jake and Kaylee.

6 comments:

Hendrickson Clan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERSTEN!

The Oman Family said...

I can't believe she is 1! Looks like it was a fun day.

Rosalie said...

WAHOO!!! Congrats Kiersten! What way cute pictures!!! I love it!

darbie said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year already! That last picture of kiersten looks a ton like Janey!

rccastleberryfamily said...

Cute little one, first birthdays are so fun! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm sad we missed the party! I'm glad she's feeling better. BW