Wednesday, January 14, 2009

December 2008

We had a nice Christmas but forgot to take pictures!!! We took some pictures, of some important events for Janey ---











Janey had a dance recital and she did a great job -- We have to thank Aunt Erin for the hair and Barbma for make-up!
















Janey got baptized on Jan 3rd - It was wonderful! We had lots of family come and support her! She is a beautiful girl and really seemed to understand the commitment she was making.






















4 comments:

mahina said...

she is so cute in her dance outfit and looks so proud! congrats on the baptism. we are working towards that with nani in march! we are very excited!

Rosalie said...

Sounds like it was a GREAT month! Congrats Janie! You look so pretty!

Mandy said...

Hey you I am so glad Summer had you on her blog!! I have really missed the people over there! You guys look great!! Congrats for Janie!! She really has grown up! She is a beautiful girl!! I would love to take a girl to dance and dress her up like that!! :) So stickin fun!! Well so good to see you and take care!!

Coleen said...

Shelly,
What a beautiful family you have. You look great! How time has flown. I remember being your YW leader and now look at you a wife and mom. I haven't seen your parents in a long time. Tell them I said hello. All our family is growing and doing well.
I would love to hear from you. My blog address is nanagreer.blogspot.com and my email is coleengreer114@hotmail.com